Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Product Review - Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Mott

I received the Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Mott as part of my Ipsy subscription. The color that it came in was as shown above, which was named champagne.

Given how pale it was, I was dubious as to what it would look like on my skin but it turns out that it's a marvelous color on me and I use it rather frequently for work to do a vintage looking makeup with just this eye shadow and some black eyeliner (usually just the top lid, though with the new haircut, I line the lower lid now as well). The eye shadow applies real easy and stays on well. It also has a nice shimmer to it. I'm very happy with it.

It retails at $12.99, which is comparable to a lot of fancier brands like MAC and Urban Decay and such. I would love to see the other colors live, especially Stars at Night. Would I be tempted to purchase this eye shadow again? Absolutely. My only issue is that it's really just available online or at some stores, none of which being in Indiana. At least it's available online as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment