For reference, here is the palette:
- the 2nd color from the left (Dirtysweet) all over the crease;
- the 1st color from the left (High) all over the eyelid;
- the 4th color from the left (Armor) at the outer corner of the eyelid;
- the 3rd color from left (Radar) at the outer corner of the crease to mid-crease;
- the right-most color (Thirteen) at the brow bone.
At the lower eyelid, I applied:
- High all along the lash line;
- Armor, from outer corner to wherever matches (thereabout) on the eyelid;
- Radar as a fine line really on the lash line.
For the eyeliner, I used the E.L.F. cream liner and generally followed the idea below:
The palette comes with a brush and I did not use it for this makeup. I likely will remove it from the palette and throw it in my bin of brushes to be used whenever.