Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Product Review - Radiant Creamy Concealer by Nars

About a month ago, I needed to purchase a new concealer as the one that I had been using for a long time was almost all used up (it was by NYX) and, while it had served me well, I wanted to try something different. I did some research and found a number of glowing reviews for the Radiant Creamy Concealer by Nars.

I actually went to Sephora to get the product to make sure that the color was going to work well on my skin as, generally I get the palest color but I sometimes need a touch of pink in it. They have 16 shades to pick from so I definitely wanted to make sure I got the right one.

Right away, when I tried a bit of the product on my under eye area, I could tell that it would be perfect and offer great coverage. (Pro tip: when trying products that go on your face, try them on your actual face instead of your hand or wrist as your skin may have a slight difference in color, enough that it might look off on your face.) And, yes, it has proven to be very effective at covering my dark circles and blemishes.

Because my previous phone had such a crappy camera, I sadly don't have very many pictures to show what my makeup used to look like before. But here's a picture of what it looks now.

When I apply this concealer, I put little dabs under each eye and over any blemish that I need to cover, then, with gentle and light strokes,  I smooth and feather out the concealer on the under eye area. It looks super pale but then I apply powder over it and it smooths out nicely.

The product is a little pricey at $30 for a tube but a little really goes a long way so I dare say that, if you're someone who wears makeup on a regular basis, it is a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment