Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Look

Here's today's makeup, using the Naked Smoky Palette from Urban Decay. When I purchased it, it was on sale at 50% off and is still on sale at the time that I'm writing this. For $27, it's a really really good deal. While the makeup scheme that I did today is on the light side, there is quite a range of smoky looks that you can create with it.

For reference, here is the palette:
So, how did I make this look? On the eyelid, I applied:

  • the 2nd color from the left (Dirtysweet) all over the crease;
  • the 1st color from the left (High) all over the eyelid;
  • the 4th color from the left (Armor) at the outer corner of the eyelid;
  • the 3rd color from left (Radar) at the outer corner of the crease to mid-crease;
  • the right-most color (Thirteen) at the brow bone.
At the lower eyelid, I applied:
  • High all along the lash line;
  • Armor, from outer corner to wherever matches (thereabout) on the eyelid;
  • Radar as a fine line really on the lash line.
For the eyeliner, I used the E.L.F. cream liner and generally followed the idea below:
The palette comes with a brush and I did not use it for this makeup. I likely will remove it from the palette and throw it in my bin of brushes to be used whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment