Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to this new blog! This morning, as I was thinking of what will be the first topic (see other entry), I thought that it would make a great blog topic. Now, I didn't want to post it with my musings on dance (i.e., my other blog... see this link if you are not already familiar with it: http://celestesmusings.blogspot.com/) because it was a totally different topic, of course. So I thought about creating a new blog space, one devoted to makeup.

I thought about whether this would interfere with my makeup workshops that I teach and, well, quite frankly, there is so much information that I need to impart on my workshop participants that I always run out of time to cover everything. So this blog will actually serve as a way for me to share that information with a broader public and also so that we can focus on actually putting on makeup in my workshops.

Sometimes this blog will focus on stage makeup aspects but I'm pretty sure that the bulk of it will be actually applicable and usable for everyday makeup as well. I also intend to do makeup reviews as I discover new brands and new products.

And if there's a topic that you'd like for me to cover, please feel free to send me requests!

Celeste
http://celestebellydance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment