Friday, July 12, 2013

Product Review - La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes

I received these as part of the Ipsy subscription.

I'll be quite honest and didn't like this product much. The only positive thing that I can say about it is that it smells good... which is important for sure.

I didn't feel like this product was really doing a god job at all removing the makeup. Granted, I wear heavy makeup on a regular basis. But, still, isn't it the point of a makeup remover to... well... remove makeup?  I also felt like the wipes were small. So it didn't take much time to have it filled and, honestly, I'd have needed 2 wipes for my face. When trying this product, I was at home and ended up washing my face with my cleanser because I felt like it needed more cleaning.

Well, another cool thing is that this was a travel size so an 8-pack. But you can get better.  My go to brand for makeup towelettes is Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. You can actually find a travel size version of it at CVS for like 0.99$. So I'd do that over this one.

The La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes earned a big thumbs down for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment