Here's a pic of what was in the "box". Note also that they have better cards now that explain the products. It used to be a little on the meh side.
That pic is a little small so here was what was included:
- Metal AF Lip Gloss in Kiss Me Deadly
- Witch Lash Mascara
- Glitter in Ziggy
- Eye Dust in Night Owl (this was the limited edition color)
And here is the look that I came up with:
How did I do that?
After having applied my BB cream, concealer, and powder all over my face:
- I applied eye primer (by Too Faced) all over the eyelid to the brow;
- I applied the eye dust on both corners of the eyelid;
- I also applied the eye dust at the lower lash line;
- I applied the Glitter Glue by Too Faced to the middle portion of the eyelid and applied the glitter there; (for more info on how to apply glitter, see this blog entry)
- I didn't like the look of just that stripe of glitter so I added Glitter Glue and glitter all over the eyelid;
- I applied the eye dust at the crease;
- and finally I applied black eyeliner at the top lash line and some mascara.
The lipstick is obviously that Metallic AF lip gloss in Kiss Me Deadly. I also used a Medusa's Makeup blush that I already owned in Dangerous Liaison (a little goes a looooooong way).