Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pink and Purple makeup


I wear this makeup scheme for work and when I dance at Greek Islands.  Here's how I did it:

  1. I applied Shadow Insurance by Too Faced all over the eyelid to the brow bone, including at the lower lash line.
  2. I applied Swish by MAC on the eyelid and at the lower lash line.
  3. I applied Nocturnelle by MAC at the crease and at the outer corner of the lower lash line.
  4. I applied Butterfly by Bare Escentuals at the brow bone.
  5. I applied Aspen Summit by Sephora at the inner corner of the lash line.
  6. Normally, I apply my regular gel liner by e.l.f. as my liner on the upper and lower lash lines. However, this time, I applied Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in purple (I had received it in my Birchbox subscription and will do a review on it) on the eyelid and the black gel liner at the lower lash line.
  7. Finally, good old mascara, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment