This is one of my favorite and most versatile makeup for stage. I wear it for vintage looks and for performances with my Improvisational Tribal Style (ITS) dance troupe, Black Rose Caravan. It's especially useful when I need to perform both with Black Rose Caravan and solo during the same show as, again, this makeup is very versatile.
Here's how I did the version that you see here:
- I applied Shadow Insurance by Too Faced all over the eyelid to the brow bone, including at the lower lash line.
- I applied the Glitter Glue by Too Faced on one eyelid then proceeded to step 3 for that eyelid... and then repeated 2-3 for the other eyelid.
- I applied Glamour Dust in Glampire by Too Faced all over the eyelid.
- I applied Stay There shadow by Buxom in Mutt at the lower lash line.
- I applied MAC eye shadow in Concrete at the crease and at the outer corner of the lower lash line.
- I applied Sephora eye shadow in Aspen Summit (it's been discontinued now... it's a white eye shadow) at the brow bone and at the inner corner of the lower lash line.
- I lined the upper eyelid with the black cream liner by e.l.f.
- I applied a thin line of black cream liner at the lower lash line, not going all the way to the inner corner.
- I lined the lower lash line waterline with MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating.
- I then applied black mascara and false lashes.