Thursday, March 12, 2015

Product Review - Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Spray

I received a sample of the Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Spray in my Ipsy subscription bag a while ago. This is an overdue review. ;)

I really enjoyed this product. The hold was really great where I managed to do my infamous faux-hawk (back when I had longer hair) and have it hold real well in part thanks to this hairspray. It is my go-to hairspray for performance hair since I tried it.

It is a little on the pricey side at about $18 but I think that it is worth that money. The hold is good enough to justify the extra expense... and a little goes a long way. It's also not so rigid that you can't manipulate the hair, albeit when I did the faux-hawk, I did have to apply enough so that my hair would stand on its own; under normal uses, though, it can be manipulated real well and, yes, will easily make your hair bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray gives incredible volume, lift and hold! Get Great deals & discounts on Big Sexy hair Products @Salonsavings

    ReplyDelete