The palette that I used for most of the look is from the Fergie collection by Wet n Wild in Maldives Sky. You can find this at a drug store or Walmart for about $5-6. And, yes, it works great. You can see a review that I had done of a different shade of the palette here.
- I applied eye primer all over the eyelid to the brow and a little at the lower lash line. I use Shadow Insurance by Too Faced.
- I applied the top left color from the palette over my eyelid.
- I applied the bottom left color from the palette on the eyelid, at the outer corner and until about 1/4 of the eyelid towards the inner corner to bolster the color on the eyelid a little.
- I applied the purple color (so top right on the palette) at the crease, making it darker at the outer crease and less intense as I'm going towards the inner crease.
- I applied a beige, shimmery eye shadow at the brow bone for a highlight. I used Shroom by MAC.
- The lower lash line is divided in 3 roughly equal parts and will have different colors. I applied each color from in to out. First, I did the outer corner 3rd with the purple. Second, I did the middle 3rd with the bottom left color. Lastly, I did the inner corner 3rd with the top left color.
- I lined both the top eyelid and the bottom waterline with the black gel liner from E.L.F.
- I applied mascara.