Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Product Review - Scandaleyes Thick and Thin Eyeliner by Rimmel London


I was out of liquid liner and decided to try out the Scandaleyes Thick and Thin Eyeliner by Rimmel London, which I purchased at Walmart. The main reason why I was intrigued by this product is b/c the felt tip has 2 options (as the name implies) so you can create a thick or a thin line and that sounded like an interesting idea.

However, I was greatly disappointed.

First off, the tip feels rougher than what I'd like on my eyelids. I don't really like something scratchy while trying to make a line. Secondly, the slanted tip for the thicker line is not making it that thick. Thirdly, there isn't exactly that much product that comes out when applying. While that can be a good thing if you have issues with creating a good line, it requires you to go over the same spot over and over again to make it a nice dark line and, well, see the comment about it being scratchy.

It thankfully wasn't pricey, at $5.47 but I do feel like I wasted my money. I think that I will likely throw it away in a few days because I find that it is just too hard to work with.

**********************************
Edit: Someone brought up to my attention that she uses this product to do her tribal tattoos on her face and I can see it working very well for that purpose. So I'll keep it for that and thought that I should pass along this addition. ;) (*waves at Christiane*)

No comments:

Post a Comment