Monday, March 16, 2015

Product Review - Blush in Peach Bellini by ModelCo

I received the Blush in Peach Bellini by ModelCo as part of my Ipsy subscription last month. At first, I rolled my eyes at yet another blush. But then I decided to try it and it's pretty much the shade that I've been wearing every day since then. The shade is nice and subtle and works great for my skin tone. It has also a nice sheen to it that I enjoy.

When I looked at the website, though, I saw that the price is $22, which is about par for blushes in this category. However, I don't know if what I received was a smaller sample but I doubt that it is. While the price point is the same as, say, MAC, you get about half as much product... but blushes last for a long time so it may not be as much of an issue of quantity for price compared to other products. Still, it's something to keep in mind.

Would I purchase this blush? I think that I would as I really enjoy it. Thankfully, I got it as part of the subscription. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment