Monday, March 23, 2015

Product Review - Renewing Eye Cream by Nourish Organic

I've been using the Renewing Eye Cream by Nourish Organic for about a month now. The product promises to cool your skin, and reduce puffiness and dark circles... as most eye creams do.

Did it hit the mark for me? Yes and no.

I did feel that it was cooling the skin. In terms of reducing puffiness, honestly, I haven't found a cream that does that better for me than sleep does. As for dark circles, I didn't see much of a difference.

I will have to put a caveat that the sample did not include the applicator that the full size would come with so it perhaps would make a difference. Who knows?

The cost is actually low for an eye cream at $19.99 and is more of the entry level eye cream. At my age, I actually need a bit more oomph and treat fine lines as well so I wouldn't purchase. However, if you don't have the fine lines concern just yet (so are roughly less than 35), you might actually enjoy this cream. I did like the cool feeling on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment